Farm Bureau membership isn't just for farmers & ranchers
It is true that every farmer and rancher should be a member; however, Glenn County Farm Bureau has something to offer everyone-just take a look!
Why should a farmer/rancher be a Farm Bureau member?
- With 800 members in Glenn County; and 57,000 statewide; Farm Bureau is one of the largest grassroots agricultural organizations working on behalf of farmers and ranchers
- As a voting Farm Bureau member (one involved in agriculture), you will have the opportunity to help set Farm Bureau policy at the local, state, and national levels.
- Farm Bureau works vigorously to defend farmers water and property rights and to protect growers from excess taxes and regulatory fees
- Receive timely information (& discounted rates) on workshops and seminars to stay current on Hazardous Materials, labor and worker safety rules and regulations
- Receive the weekly Ag Alert newsletter, which keeps farmers/ranchers up to date on the latest information; as well as the bi-monthly GCFB newsletter which includes local interest items and notices
- Discounts with hotels and car rentals, GM private offer, entertainment discounts and much more!
"I'm not a farmer. Why should I be a Farm Bureau Member?"
- Be part of one of the largest farm organizations, which actively promots agriculture and works to make sure we are provided with a safe and affordable food and fiber supply
- Receive member discounts on Dodge vehicles, Kelly Moore Paints, hotels, prescriptions, and more
- Receive the full color, bi-monthly magazine, California Bountiful, with travel ideas, recipes, photographs, & more; plus the bi-monthly GCFB newsletter with local interest items!
- The Glenn County Farm Bureau makes it affordable and practical for anyone interested in joining. Aside from working hard for our members (legislation, lobbying, policy implementation, etc) Farm Bureau provides great membership services, benefits, and discounts to all our members. View statewide Farm Bureau benefits from California Farm Bureau. Additionally, Glenn County Farm Bureau is continuously working to bring GCFB members more local benefits.
Start your Glenn County Farm Bureau Membership